Our Size Chart is a general guide to our clothing's standard sizing. Sizing is comparable to retail companies that may carry similar brands. Some items may vary in size due to our collections having multiple manufacturing sources.
Please refer to the description of the specific product to see additional sizing information. If you have questions or concerns about sizing and fit, please email email@example.com.MEASURING TIPS
- Our clothes are laid flat when measured, so make sure to check our notes on each product to see if it can stretch beyond the measurements.
- Make sure to measure the largest part of your bust when comparing the measurements.
- You can find your natural waist by bending slightly to the side, and marking where your torso bends.
- Measure the waist of pants by wearing a pair of your favorite jeans, then measure from the front button to the middle of the back. Multiply that number by two.
- Bust is measured 1" below the bottom of the sleeve, all the way around the top.
- Length is measured from the middle of the shoulder seam to the bottom of the top.
- Waist is the measurement of the top of the pants, all the way around.
- Outseam is from the top of the waistband to the hem of the pant.
- Inseam is from the highest point of the inner leg seam to the hemline.