Our sizing is comparable to retail companies that may carry similar brands. Some items may vary in size due to our collections having multiple manufacturing sources.
Estimated Sizing: Small 0-4, Medium 4-8, Large 8-12
Please refer to the description of the specific product to see measurements. If you have questions or concerns about sizing and fit, please email email@example.com.MEASURING TIPS
- Our clothes are laid flat when measured, so make sure to check our notes on each product to see if it can stretch beyond the measurements.
- Make sure to measure the largest part of your bust when comparing the measurements.
- You can find your natural waist by bending slightly to the side, and marking where your torso bends.
- Measure the waist of pants by wearing a pair of your favorite jeans, then measure from the front button to the middle of the back. Multiply that number by two.
- Bust is measured 1" below the bottom of the sleeve, all the way around the top.
- Length is measured from the middle of the shoulder seam to the bottom of the top.
- Waist is the measurement of the top of the pants, all the way around.
- Outseam is from the top of the waistband to the hem of the pant.
- Inseam is from the highest point of the inner leg seam to the hemline.
Still not sure of your pant size? This website is a great resource.