We're so excited to hear that you're interested in working with us! All of our collaborations are in trade for product. Here's a closer look:
- Instagram Story Unboxing/Try-on
- Instagram Post with @rylanboutique tag
- 2 items of your choice
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? We get collaboration requests daily, although many do not meet our requirements. Please take the time to read the rest of this page and learn more about what we are looking for here at RB!
What do we look for in a potential collaborator?
1. An active account. The first thing we look at when viewing your Instagram profile is the date on your last post. We also check to see how many days it has been between your other posts and how many posts you have total (It should be at least 50). This tells us whether or not you have been active on Instagram and if your followers have likely built a connection with you.
2. Good engagement. We don't care how many followers you have, but we do like to know that they are real and care about what you post. We use the app Not Just Analytics to check your account. We do not work with accounts that have a low engagement rate and typically aim for 5% or higher. We suggest downloading the app and checking to see what your account scores before continuing.
3. Are you following @rylanboutique? This is the biggest mistake we see when hearing from influencers. We only ever work with girls who love our brand enough to follow and support us on Instagram. This also shows us that you want to work with us specifically and aren't just trying to get free clothes from anywhere that will send them!
4. Good quality posts. You don't need a fancy camera or professional images, but we do look for pictures that aren't blurry, dark, or hard to see. Bonus points if you post reels!
Hoping to stand out from the crowd? Here are a few tips:
1. Engage with us on Instagram! This means leaving comments on our posts or even sharing our posts to your story. This is the fastest way to get noticed.
2. Have you purchased from us before? Lets us know! We probably remember your order!
3. Do you have a creator account? DM us a screenshot of your follower demographics. This shows us what age range and how many women you reach on your account.
4. Include your engagement rate in your DM to us! The best way to calculate your ER is using the app Not Just Analytics.
Now that you have an understanding of what we need, do you think you're a good fit?
How to reach us:
DM us on Instagram with the title "Your name X Rylan Boutique" and then tell us a little bit about yourself!
"Jessica Frazier X Rylan Boutique. My name is Jess! I'm 22 years old and live in Utah. I enjoy putting outfits together, spending time outside, and sharing about my young, married life on Instagram. My engagement rate is 13%."
Remember, longer is not always better. Keep your message short and sweet! Good Luck!